• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Unable to remove Applications tab for Service tab

hortongeo

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have two servers running identical (or at least should be identical) configurations of Plesk 11. On the servers there are a couple of service plans, advanced and basic. The advanced plans have full access to the application vault, whereas the basic plans do not.

My issue is: on one server when logging in as a basic user I am unable to see the applications tab (this is the desirable setup). On the other server as a basic user I can see the applications tab, although there are no applications to choose from.

Clearly something has been set on one server and not the other, however I have spent the whole day looking though the front end and Googling to see what has been missed and I'm still in the same situation!

What am I missing, should un-ticking 'allow access to application vault' not remove it from any accounts synced with the service plan?

Back