• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Unable to remove the Parallels Panel Mobile Center extension

ToddE

New Pleskian
Can't seem to uninstall the mobile extension. Keep receiving the following error: Unable to remove the Parallels Panel Mobile Center extension: Executing C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: Requested class 'PushCenter' isn't subclass of 'Modules_PleskMobile_Component'

Hello,

Could you say me version of your extension?

You can find it here:
1. Login to Plesk Panel
2. Go to Extensions
3. There will be Version and Release columns

I suppose you had some issues on extension update.

Check the following file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\modules\plesk-mobile\config.json

There is section like:
{
"components":{
"push":{
"cronJob":"0f20457d21770572f0f609f63ad76b6a"
}
}
}

I suppose your section looks like:
{
"components":{
"push":{
"class":"PushCenter",
"cronJob":"0f20457d21770572f0f609f63ad76b6a"
}
}
}

Try to remove the string with class. Or paste your config if something else is there.

Thanks, I was able to remove that line. So now when I try to remove the extension I receive this error: 'Unable to remove the Parallels Panel Mobile Center extension: Executing C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: Component Modules_PleskMobile_Push_Manager has no public property cron_job."

I think your extension is corrupted for some reason.

The easiest way to remove this extensions:
1. Create a copy of C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php
2. Remove all contents from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php
3. Remove extension from interface
4. Remove scheduled task: Go to Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks > Plesk Administrator and remove task about plesk mobile
5. Remove created custom button: Tools & Settings > Custom Buttons and remove button with label "Mobile Center"

Thanks I was able to remove the extension. I am really trying to reinstall it properly. I have tried initiating the install from my iPhone but receive permissions issues. I even downloaded the extension and tried to install through the panel, but receive this error: Unable to install the extension: Executing C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\post-install.php failed: PHP Warning: touch(): Unable to create file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/var/modules/plesk-mobile//installed-migrations.txt because Permission denied Line: 30 File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\MigrationManager.php

Something wrong with permissions on your machine. C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\modules should have write access for user psaadm

Back