• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to remove the Parallels Panel Mobile Center extension

ToddE

New Pleskian
Can't seem to uninstall the mobile extension. Keep receiving the following error: Unable to remove the Parallels Panel Mobile Center extension: Executing C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: Requested class 'PushCenter' isn't subclass of 'Modules_PleskMobile_Component'

Hello,

Could you say me version of your extension?

You can find it here:
1. Login to Plesk Panel
2. Go to Extensions
3. There will be Version and Release columns

I suppose you had some issues on extension update.

Check the following file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\modules\plesk-mobile\config.json

There is section like:
{
"components":{
"push":{
"cronJob":"0f20457d21770572f0f609f63ad76b6a"
}
}
}

I suppose your section looks like:
{
"components":{
"push":{
"class":"PushCenter",
"cronJob":"0f20457d21770572f0f609f63ad76b6a"
}
}
}

Try to remove the string with class. Or paste your config if something else is there.

Thanks, I was able to remove that line. So now when I try to remove the extension I receive this error: 'Unable to remove the Parallels Panel Mobile Center extension: Executing C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php failed: Component Modules_PleskMobile_Push_Manager has no public property cron_job."

I think your extension is corrupted for some reason.

The easiest way to remove this extensions:
1. Create a copy of C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php
2. Remove all contents from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\pre-uninstall.php
3. Remove extension from interface
4. Remove scheduled task: Go to Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks > Plesk Administrator and remove task about plesk mobile
5. Remove created custom button: Tools & Settings > Custom Buttons and remove button with label "Mobile Center"

Thanks I was able to remove the extension. I am really trying to reinstall it properly. I have tried initiating the install from my iPhone but receive permissions issues. I even downloaded the extension and tried to install through the panel, but receive this error: Unable to install the extension: Executing C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\post-install.php failed: PHP Warning: touch(): Unable to create file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/var/modules/plesk-mobile//installed-migrations.txt because Permission denied Line: 30 File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\library\MigrationManager.php

Something wrong with permissions on your machine. C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\modules should have write access for user psaadm

Back