• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to restore Backup with Plesk 12.

Hello I try to restore my Server from a Full Backup from Plesk Version 12.0.18 (Current Version 12.0.18) and the backup fails.

Domain Names and Mail Addresses are 'x'ed out ;-)

Warning:
python is not supported. It will be disabled for the following objects: xxx.info
Warning: domain "xxx.info"
Failed deployment of mail user [email protected]
Warning:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/mail.php --create [email protected] -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -mailbox true -mbox_quota -1 -aliases add:admin,hilfe,newsletter -forwarding true -cp-access true -forwarding-addresses add:[email protected] -description '' -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Warning:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/mail.php --create [email protected] -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -mailbox true -mbox_quota -1 -forwarding false -description '' -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update xxx.info -guid 4a43e0ef-5873-4291-b8ba-77e5339460e2 -creation-date 2012-04-03 -description '' -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -www-root webspace/xxx.info -login xxx.xxx -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -shell /bin/bash -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Warning: database "xxx"
Failed deployment of database user xxx of database xxx
Warning:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/database.php --update xxx -add_user xxx -server localhost:3306 -type mysql -print-id -default -set-acl % -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.

Unable to Restore from Backup with Plesk 12.0.8

Hello, i am unable to restore my server through backup with 12.0.8.

There are Error Messages like this

Warning:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/mail.php --create [email protected] -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -mailbox true -mbox_quota -1 -aliases add:admin,hilfe,newsletter -forwarding true -cp-access true -forwarding-addresses add:[email protected] -description '' -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.

In this case I would suggest you to contact directly the support. This forum is just a ... community support... I think.

Back