1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to sign into Control Panel

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by callman, Apr 18, 2006.

1. callman

callman Guest

When trying to log into the CP I get the following error:

Unable to list components : packagemng failed: Unknown exeception at excute "c:\programfiles\swsoft\plesk\ /admin/bin/packagemng" (vconsoleapp::run line 138

Has anyone else encountered this error? If so do you know what would cause this error?

Thanks
    Callman

www.pinstripeco.com

2. Ybuts

Ybuts Guest

Try to restart Plesk services. Hope that helps a bit.

3. arazas

arazas Guest

Yes, you are right. It seems Plesk services issue.

Start > All programs > Swsoft > Plesk > Plesk Service Monitor > Select and restart Plesk services.

Thank You

4. callman

callman Guest

5. jahsh420

jahsh420 Guest

Has anybody figured out why this is happening? It is happening more and more on our server and sometimes restarting Plesk doesn't fix it. Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.

6. callman

callman Guest

This is the first time I have seen this happen on our two servers running Plesk. Guess I better keep my fingers crossed. What version are you guys running. We have the 7.5.5 and are soon going to do the upgrade patch to 7.5.6.

Pinstripe Incorporated