• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved unable to update plesk in ovh servers

i have this under update
5a6b182069f9ef30c6855eb38f95a6af.png

@stevemartin

hi iam using ovh dedicated server iam unable to update to new pactches still stuck at Product: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #29 as i can see other server from another provider have latest updates.. when i try to update i seee no updates available.

This is actually an OVH issue, as you are aware of by now.

You can still try to force updates by running the following commands from the command line:

1 - command: apt-get update (it could be required to do this some couple of times)
2 - command: plesk sbin autoinstaller

and each of those commands has it's specific purpose:

- command 1 will indicate any general problem with updating the repositories: if this command fails, it is 100% sure that a problem exists that only OVH can solve,
- command 2 will indicate any update/upgrade problem with Plesk: if command 1 does not fail, but command 2 is failing, then it is very likely that you will have some problem created during a previous update/upgrade/patch of Plesk.

I am pretty sure that you will be stuck at command 1.

Just let us know what happens!

Hope the above helps a bit...

Regards.....

It's known OVH issue. Just move out /root/.autoinstallerrc file with OVH mirror specified and run installer again.

Back