• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to use Application vault

D

DavidCollom

Im unable to install anything from the application vault, whenever i attempt to install something it asks for a username/password for the database however it appears as though it installs then it returns saying that
You can use lowercase alphanumeric, dash and underscore symbols in the login name.
when i blatently used the generated name that plesk created, When i attempt to install them again it spills out a massive error saying that the database user is allready in use.

anyone experiencing the same problems?

this was a clean Plesk 8.1 install however some database connection problems where logged within the app vault update

Sorry, ive fixed this error, while updating mysql4 to mysql5 i forgot to give admin user full rights to create user privs. this fixed the problem and the application vault is working great :D

Hello David,

Are you getting any errors in ApplicationVault instalations with 8.1, such as osCommerce or WordPress, etc?

after updating i have not tried wordpress however when i did prier wordpress did not setup the config file.

oScommerce i have been told is not php5 complient and will not run on this version.

Back