• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Unclear notification in Plesk's bottom right corner

Mike99

Basic Pleskian
Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS, Plesk Onyx , Version 17.8.11 Update #37, last updated on Jan 22, 2019 01:53 AM, but the problem was here in previous versions too.

I get an unclear message in bottom right Plesk notification:

The set was installed on the WordPress instance with errors.

• An error occured when installing the "Divi-Child-Theme-master_" theme on the instance with the ID 43: Missing parent theme ...

I don't know what domain is this notification nagging about. I tried to move the mouse over domain names and in the Domains admin menu and look for ID's in URL, but I did not find URL with this ID https://subdomain.example.com:8443/admin/subscription/login/id/ID?pageUrl=....

Can anybody elaborate on this, where is the problem, which domain name this error belongs to, how can I find out?

I think that this should find you the domain name of Wordpress-Toolkit instance no. 43:

Code:
# sqlite3 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/wp-toolkit/wp-toolkit.sqlite3
sqlite> .headers on
sqlite> select domainID from instances where id=43;
sqlite> .quit

# plesk db
> select name from domains where id LIKE '<output ID from above command chain>';
> exit

Back