1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unexpected IdP response

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by cbox, Dec 10, 2009.

1. cbox

cbox Plesk Certified Professional Plesk Certified Professional

Hi,

I just installed plesk billing bundle but i have some issues with the SSO.
    I thought it was because it was a self signed cert, so i bought a cert and installed it.
    I don't get the warning when logging in to plesk anymore, but the plesk billing result is the same.

Code:
    root@web101:~# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /opt/plesk-billing/admin/sbin/runevents.php
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unexpected IdP response' in /opt/plesk-billing/lib-tk/include/sso/SSOFactory.php:48
    Stack trace:
    #0 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-tk/include/sso/SSOBillingFactory.php(355): SSOFactory::createDelegationRule('admin', 'wy5yzv59mqdfskm...', 'admin', 'admin')
    #1 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-tk/include/sso/SSOBillingFactory.php(478): SSOBillingFactory::repairSelectedAdminAccounts(NULL, '74')
    #2 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-tk/include/sso/SSOBillingFactory.php(451): SSOBillingFactory::repairPreparedPleskPanel(Array)
    #3 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-billing/include/lib-mbapi/ProcessSSO.php(37): SSOBillingFactory::repairAllPleskPanels()
    #4 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-mbapi/Command.php(1013): MBAPI_ProcessSSOCommand->execute()
    #5 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-mbapi/mbapi.php(273): MBAPI_Command->getData(0)
    #6 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-billing/include/lib-mbapi/ProcessSystemQueue.php(407): dispatchMBAPI('<mbapi> <comman...', 0, 1)
    #7 /opt/plesk-billing/lib-mbapi/Command.php(1013): MBAPI_ProcessSystemQueueCommand->ex in /opt/plesk-billing/lib-tk/include/sso/SSOFactory.php on line 48