• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unexpected Server Behavior Error in Web Presence Builder

swopedesign

Regular Pleskian
My host refuses to provide any support for Web Presence Builder in Plesk 10.4.4, which runs my VPS, and refuses to contact Parallels for support since they can't figure out what is happening. I seem to have a single web site that gets this error when trying to create a new blog entry. The following error occurs only when creating a new blog entry. As an aside, the new entry is also never saved. All assistance appreciated!

Page with identity 6qjvayz1cfb is not found
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Facade/Service/Page.php(109): SB_Facade_Service_Page->_getPageObject('b9a274a3-d31e-f...', '6qjvayz1cfb')
#1 [internal function]: SB_Facade_Service_Page->_update('b9a274a3-d31e-f...', Object(SB_Facade_Value_Site_Page))
#2 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Facade/Service.php(36): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Facade/Service/Page.php(105): SB_Facade_Service->_execute('_update', Array)
#4 [internal function]: SB_Facade_Service_Page->update('b9a274a3-d31e-f...', Object(SB_Facade_Value_Site_Page))
#5 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Controllers/JsonApi.php(461): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Controllers/JsonApi.php(386): SB_Controllers_JsonApi->_processRequest(Array)
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513): SB_Controllers_JsonApi->defaultAction()
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('defaultAction')
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(SB_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#10 /usr/local/sb/include/SB/Application/Web.php(252): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#11 /usr/local/sb/htdocs/index.php(3): SB_Application_Web::run()
#12 {main}

Same issue here where the error is shown and new blog posts appear in WPB but cannot be published. Saving a snapshot from WPB and reloading it does not help either. New blog posts are gone in WPB when leaving WPB. What's the remedy?

I have not received any response from Parallels, which is typical of course. My VPS provider updated Plesk to the latest version (11.0.9 Update #23) and that solved the problem. **Note that when this is done, WPB is also updated, and some items on your WPB web sites will be moved to the top of the content area if it was at the bottom before.** However, you will be happier with some of the new abilities and features in WPB after the update.

Thank you very much for your feedback, swopedesign. I am glad the upgrade to WPB version 11 will solve the issue.

@ Parallels: Do you plan to do a bug fix for customers with version 10.4.4?

Hi Dave,

This is not a bug I've been able to quickly find in our bugtracking system, so I suggest you to upgrade to WPB 11 or contact support if you can't upgrade.

The customer is hosted on a VPS of a hoster, so we depend on the hoster's upgrade schedule. As a workaround I removed all blog posts, turned them into a single page with a series of articles by means of the Text & Image module and will wait for the hoster's upgrade to WPB 11.

Back