• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Uninstall / Install Plesk

Frank1000

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
for uninstall / install a seemingly corrupted Plesk Onyx over Putty usr/local/psa/admin/sbin ./autoinstaller.
Seems Plesk was just installed over the existing installation without an option for removing the prior Plesk Onyx install. All domains were still in place after as before.

* Is there a full uninstall / install docu ? didn't see one in search results within docu.

* Is there a function-check for Plesk to make test if all is working correct, such as mkdir routines etc.from within Plesk ?

Thx,
Frank

Hi Frank1000,

actually, you might have misunderstood me, when I suggested to "re-install" the server in your thread: => https://talk.plesk.com/threads/how-to-activate-auto-renewal-for-letsencrypt-certificates.343594/

My suggestions was to start from scratch, by formating your partitions, choosing the desired operating system, installing the operating system, installing basic services and afterwards installing Plesk. In most cases, this can be done with just a few clicks at your hosting providers Control Panel, where you should have the option to re-install your server. So pls. head over to your hosting provider => dreamhost.com and inspect the possible options/menus you have for your VPS / dedicated server / cloud . They certainly have as well own support areas, or FAQ - areas, where such a process will be described, or where you have the option to ask for support for the "re - install the whole server" desire. ;)

ok i have installed the OS Debian and Plesk new on my Cloud Server with 1und1.de and all is up.

Seems the Menu is not showing "Subscriptions", "Domains", as it was before.

Didn't see on google how to receive it back. How do i get them back ?

Image_2017-06-09__10-28-17__1496996897.jpg

Last edited:
Back