• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

uninstall sitebuilder

A

admin123

hi, i insalled sitebuilder with Plesk by accident (i don't have a license) and i can't find where in plesk to uninstall it. how do i do this.

thanks!

how did you install SB by accident? Is there a new SB install feature in 7.5.3 i don't know about?

Anyway, i you can find the SB rpms just rpm -e the mofos and you should be fine.....

Let us know a little more though.....

-poke

753 upgrade has sitebuilder...

Yes, 753 upgrade has SiteBuilder as on of the apps to install and I toggled all features. Duh.

Sitebuilder uninstall from Redhad 9 (from Plesk support)...

if you want to remove Sitebuilder application from your server you should deinstall the Sitebuilder-1.1.1-rh9 package:

#rpm -qa|grep Sitebuilder
Sitebuilder-1.1.1-rh9.<build>
#rpm -e Sitebuilder-1.1.1-rh9.<build>

Also our records indicate that you have purchased through one of our resellers.

As such, they are your first point of contact for support and general inquiry. If they can't / won't support you we would like to know this.

I have a license (it is normaly Mambo, that is GPL, when I am not completely wrong ....) but I have uninstalled it but Plesk updater shows me than a new Version of base packages and reinstall sitebuilder ....

Could someone point this sitebuilder module out?

the only module i see in Plesk is a remote admin connector. it doesn't install SB> in fact to configure it you have to tell it where SB is at.

I have a license for it and it's installed on another server but I'd REALLY like to have this working in the plesk CP.

This is the only module I see

Remote Admin for SiteBuilder 1.1.26 The SBM module provides functionality for remote administration of SiteBuilder.

I have tried

yum remove sitebuilder

and

rpm -e Sitebuilder-1.1.1-fc2.build050629.12.i386.rpm

Both tell me Sitebuilder is not installed. But after I just moved a site to an exclusive IP, the home page is showing me SiteBuilder!! unbelievable. Any further advice on this?

sitebuilder uninstall (remove)

I needed to use: "yum remove Sitebuilder" for some reason the capital s made all the difference.

Re: sitebuilder uninstall (remove)

Originally posted by gauerj1
I needed to use: "yum remove Sitebuilder" for some reason the capital s made all the difference.

Looks like that did the trick! Thanks much!!

Back