• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Unknown ui_type parameter:

K

Kevin Medri

When I log in to plesk panel the dashboard is not there and in its place is the error message:

Unknown ui_type parameter:

If I click on the left menu it will open the new page correctly and all seems fine from there on, however I am worried this may lead to bigger issues.

Hi, I have tried to research this problem but have come to a blank, I think it is config problem when opening plesk, however I am not sure where to look for an error log that may point to the script where the unknown parameter may be, anyone have any more ideas, thank you.

Back