• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unknown ui_type parameter

X

[XF]

Since my upgrade of Plesk 9.5 tu Plesk 10.0, i got this error on log. I think is an error link with SSO feature but i dont know how to correct the problem.

I cant add new customer in my Customer Business Manager.

Can you help me?

CPU: GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Version: Parallels Plesk Panel v10.0.1_build109101029.17 os_CentOS 5

Similar problem ubuntu 10.4

I have installed fresh plesk panel 10.2 in ubuntu server, the plesk home page is displayed error message "Unknown ui_type parameter:"

If I click on "Home" on the left side, the regular screen loads fine on the right. The rest of the panel appears to be functioning past this point and no errors are present afterwards. Any subsequent logins throughout the day are fine too -- the error message only presents itself once. When you delete cookies from browser then error message is displayed again

I have contacted plesk support team and suggest rebuild plesk but their suggestion is not worked

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks
Binesh

As far as I know problem with "Unknown ui_type parameter:" has been fixed in 10.3 version.
The problem in that all open sso sessions should be cleaned in sso database and webserver restarted.
You can try it:

Login to sso database:

# sqlite3 /var/lib/sso/sso.db

Check sessions:

sqlite> select * from sp_session;

Try to remove all in this table and restart webserver.

thanks..

thanks for the info sir

Need help in your PC and Laptop..we are also…
Engaged in providing services of computer services that includes annual maintenance contracts, implementation network design services data recovery services, onsite backup services and network design services.
Computer answers offers you the best professional services in online computer repair. It is a time-saving and cost-effective resource for home computer repair.

http://www.computerrepairschenectadyny.com

IgorG, your solution is not worked again I found the same error. Let me know how to resolve the issue

Thanks
Binesh

Back