• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update 11.0 -> 11.5 -> 12.0 - Outgoing mail control limit does not work

Torsten Bauer

New Pleskian
Hi,

I ave upgrade from 11.0 to 11.5 three days ago and yesterday then from 11.5 to 12 due to the need of the outgoing mail control limit feature... but that ist not working.

I have enabled the feature and set a limit for one emailadress to two mails per hour. i have sent definitely more then 3 test mails via this email address but nothing happens.. and when i look into the statistics screen - this email address has sent 0 mails in the last 12 hours - which is definitely wrong. Seems the piece in the middle which counts mails etc is not working... how does the outgoing control limit works? is there some special configuration needed after an upgrade etc?

Thanks a lot
Torsten

P.S. Good work on Version 12!

same issue here

Hi,
You have just described my case, i have exactly same issue, please help me here and tell me how did you manage to solve this.
Thank you.
Will be waiting for your kind reply.

Sorry lo_ai, can't tell what I have done as I tried so many things, changed a lot of settings in the config files etc.. and at some point it seemed to work.. don't know what change caused it.. sorry...

Hi,
You have just described my case, i have exactly same issue, please help me here and tell me how did you manage to solve this.
Thank you.
Will be waiting for your kind reply.

Back