• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update button "recheck now" don't update page correctly

Azurel

Silver Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

Update button "recheck now" don't update page correctly

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

OS AlmaLinux 8.8 (Sapphire Caracal)
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.53 Update #2

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

I unfortunately failed to take a screenshot. I was shown on the home page I have system update available. But I had already installed it via command-line (yum update). So I click on the "update now" button in Plesk and go to /admin/pum/updates-list and click on the "recheck update" button. This shows me that all updates are installed. But it still shows me that system updates are available. I must use F5 to reload the page and the above false display is gone. This should correct the recheck button with accordingly.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

- if system updates are available install/update with command-line
- go to plesk and check updates with recheck-button

ACTUAL RESULT

its says all update are installed but show still to install updates (which already installed)

EXPECTED RESULT

install via "update now" should be gone after recheck and its said all up-to-date.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

F5 correct the view.

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

I am afraid that this is a browser cache issue. The "F5" asks the browser to reload the page and get all content from the server instead of using its cache. It's a browser-side thing. Correct me if I am wrong.

To clarify what I mean :)

1688119565678.png

click on button "check for updates"

1688119640433.png

"Updates for 2 system packages are available" still exists. After website refresh its gone. This now totally unimportant, but wanted to report it :)

Back