• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Update error how to repair all package ?

WSNHosting

Basic Pleskian
hello

i update to last version but internet very slow download package and not success

how to repair all package ?

and Error

Advanced Monitoring

Execution extension has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules//grafana/grafana-cli: line 2: /usr/sbin/grafana-cli: No such file or directory

Just run

# plesk repair installation
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

I am having the same issue and repair didnt work.

Could it be the // in the path?

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules//grafana/grafana-cli

This was the solution that Plesk Support gave me, and I have confirmed it is working now:

Code:
plesk bin extension --install grafana

I know someone else said that the install process didnt work for them, so you might have to uninstall and then reinstall.

This was the solution that Plesk Support gave me, and I have confirmed it is working now:

Code:
plesk bin extension --install grafana

I know someone else said that the install process didnt work for them, so you might have to uninstall and then reinstall.
This worked for me as well. In my case it was the grafana being broken due to infinite installing loop during the first installation of Plesk. And the dependent Advanced Monitoring could not be even installed correctly due to broken grafana package.

Back