• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update Error

BizMarquee

Basic Pleskian
Getting errors on updates for the last 3 days, with this log:

---------------------------------
Execution failed.
Command: autoinstaller
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --select-product-id
[1] => plesk
[2] => --select-release-current
[3] => --upgrade-installed-components
[4] => --include-components-from-class
[5] => vendor=parallels
[6] => --include-components-from-class
[7] => patched
)

Details: File downloading products.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading plesk.inf3: 13%..21%..31%..41%..53%..60%..70%..80%..95%..100% was finished.
File downloading ppsmbe.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading sitebuilder.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading sso.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading setemplates.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading pp-sitebuilder.inf3: 33%..72%..100% was finished.
File downloading billing.inf3: 15%..35%..46%..55%..74%..91%..100% was finished.
File downloading mysql.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading apache.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading nginx.inf3: 100% was finished.
Checking for installed packages...
rpmdb: Thread/process 28357/140615491278816 failed: Thread died in Berkeley DB library
error: db3 error(-30974) from dbenv->failchk: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - (-30974)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm
rpmdb: Thread/process 28357/140615491278816 failed: Thread died in Berkeley DB library
error: db3 error(-30974) from dbenv->failchk: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery

ERROR: Currently installed version of product with ID 'plesk' is not available from download site anymore.
Please upgrade to the next available product version to receive software updates.
---------------------------------

Told me to send to plesk support...? Any ideas? Is this detrimental or will it likely clear itself up? This is only happening on one server, I have another identical server but that was has attempted no updates in the last few days.

Quite possibly related, when trying to add a subdomain I'm getting this error:

Internal error.
ERROR: Call to a member function getWebServerFPAdminSysUser() on a non-object (Apache.php:731)

error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - (-30974)

This most probably means that your rpm DB is corrupted and needs to be rebuilt. For example, see here.

Well, I guess we'll find out if that worked, I ran "rpm -vv --rebuilddb" after deleting the __* files (or moved them rather). Got no errors.

I still can't add subdomains however.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Well, this also means that most probably rpm operation was interrupted at some point in the past, likely during update procedure. In this case you may have half-updated installation which will result in all sorts of errors. Try updating via Parallels Installer again when your rpm db is OK. If this doesn't help, try running bootstrapper repair. If it doesn't help either, please address support.

Back