• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update failed - Product not supported (Debian 7.9)

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk:
11.5.30 Update #51
Kernel x64: 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u5 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Code:
lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Debian
Description:    Debian GNU/Linux 7.9 (wheezy)
Release:    7.9
Codename:    wheezy

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Failed to update Panel.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
When opening the "Updates and Upgrades" page I get greeted by this message:
Code:
There are no products for your operating system
( 'Debian' 'Linux' '' 'x86_64' ) available
from the selected source.

ACTUAL RESULT
Code:
There are no products for your operating system
( 'Debian' 'Linux' '' 'x86_64' ) available
from the selected source.

EXPECTED RESULT
See list of updates.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I think the problem is that plesk thinks my Debian is on update channel sid. Because when i log into plesk it shows Debian stretch/sid on the Dashboard und OS. See: http://imgur.com/GYwHoKL

How can I change this?
--------------------------------------------------------------

What sort of error messages do you have in output of following command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Also what is output of command

# plesk version

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base
ERROR: Die aktuell installierte Version des Produkts mit der ID 'plesk' ist nicht mehr über die Download-Seite erhältlich.
Bitte führen Sie ein Upgrade auf die nächste verfügbare Version des Produkts durch, um Softwareupdates zu erhalten.
Which means: The currently installed version of your product with the id plesk is not available anymore from the download page. Please upgrade to the next available version of the product to get software updates.

Code:
plesk version                                                                                                                                                                            :(
Product version: 11.5.30 Update #51
    Update date: 2015/07/24 07:24
     Build date: 2014/04/07 17:00
   Build target: Debian 7.0
       Revision: 324178
   Architecture: 64-bit
Wrapper version: 1.1

In the plesk panel it shows "Debian stretch/sid" as OS which is not correct. I am not on testing (I added the testing repository some time ago to install something but I removed it in the meantime)

Back