• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Update imunify AV databases does not work

SalvadorS

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I am using the free version of Imunify AV 2.4.1 Free Version. When I click on "update now" to update the database nothing happens and last update date does not change, still 2 months ago.

My question is: In the free version the databases are updated?

If yes:

Why my database does not update?

Have you tried temporarily turning off your firewall and trying to update? Just checked a server of mine and was able to update it.

Try to run in CLI

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/revisium-antivirus/tools_update.sh

and check the output.

Hi IgorG,

Thanks for your answer

This is the output:

root@xxx:~# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/revisium-antivirus/tools_update.sh

PHP Warning: fopen(/opt/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus//AIBOLIT-WHITELIST.db): failed to open stream: Permission denied; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/revisium-antivirus/library/HTTPHelper.php, Line: 8

PHP Warning: curl_setopt(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/revisium-antivirus/library/HTTPHelper.php, Line: 13

PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/revisium-antivirus/library/HTTPHelper.php, Line: 24

[2019-02-07 09:41:03.960] ERR [extension/revisium-antivirus] TOOLS - 2.4.1 update: Cannot upload archive. exec_time: 7.999582 http_code:200 size_download:3440387

[2019-02-07 09:41:03.962] ERR [extension/revisium-antivirus] TOOLS - Update failed.

fopen(/opt/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus//AIBOLIT-WHITELIST.db): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Obviously something wrong with the file /opt/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus/AIBOLIT-WHITELIST.db
Check permissions or just try to remove it. For example, on my test Plesk server I have no such file:

# ll /usr/local/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus/
total 148
-rw-r--r-- 1 psaadm root 0 Feb 7 09:04 executor_strted.lck
-rw-r--r-- 1 psaadm psaadm 12288 Feb 7 09:04 ra_cache.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 psaadm psaadm 61440 Feb 7 14:49 ra.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 psaadm psaadm 40960 Feb 7 13:54 ra_stats.db
-rw------- 1 psaadm psaadm 20405 Feb 7 14:49 revisium-antivirus-local.log
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Feb 7 09:04 templates

Dear IgorG,

Thanks again for your reply. I deleted the file:

root@xxx:/opt/psa/var/modules/revisium-antivirus# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/revisium-antivirus/tools_update.sh

[2019-02-07 09:57:22.377] ERR [extension/revisium-antivirus] TOOLS - 2.4.1 update: Cannot upload archive. exec_time: 7.999365 http_code:200 size_download:4882179

[2019-02-07 09:57:22.379] ERR [extension/revisium-antivirus] TOOLS - Update failed.

Maybe you have firewalled Revisium sites with updates? Try to disable firewall.

I don´t have a firewall under this server as is new and still testing it before comes into production

THanks a lot IgorG,

I reinstall the extension and now the database is updated. But, if I try to update I have the same problem...

root@xxx:~# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/revisium-antivirus/tools_update.sh

[2019-02-07 10:19:37.846] ERR [extension/revisium-antivirus] TOOLS - 2.4.1 update: Cannot upload archive. exec_time: 7.999589 http_code:200 size_download:1982211

[2019-02-07 10:19:43.361] ERR [extension/revisium-antivirus] TOOLS - Update failed.

As you see per le error the process is executed only 8s and then stop... so in 8s can't download all the data...

Back