• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Update License Problem

thevan

New Pleskian
I have problem with update license. I try delete registy.xml but it not working.
Report said:

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel, you need to obtain and install a new valid license key.The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license. The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 174 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 0 sites. The number of served customer accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 165 customer accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 customer accounts. The number of served e-mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 106 e-mail accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 e-mail accounts.

error: Cannot open file
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: Abstract.php:102
of_get_key_by_product(string 'plesk-win')
1: Abstract.php:102
Smb_Application_Abstract::getKey()
2: General.php:30
Smb_License_General::getInstance()
3: Restrictions.php:43
CommonPanel_Aps_Restrictions->isStorefrontEnabled()
4: CatalogsConfiguration.php:54
Smb_Plesk_Bridge_Aps_CatalogsConfiguration->_getDefaultCatalogConfig()
5: CatalogsConfiguration.php:128
Smb_Plesk_Bridge_Aps_CatalogsConfiguration->getCatalogConfigs()
6: Catalog.php:113
Smb_Plesk_Bridge_Aps_Catalog::_getCatalogsConfig()
7: Catalog.php:174
Smb_Plesk_Bridge_Aps_Catalog::getCatalogsByType(string 'apscatalog')
8: Config.php:64
HelpDesk_Config::_getApsCatalogId()
9: Config.php:55

Please help me :(

I fixed this problem. I checked @plesk-bin\admin\repository, i did not see file "info". Copy file info and restart Plesk.
Problem gone away.

Back