• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

update of chroot commands after upgrade

Shantal

New Pleskian
Hi guys,

After update of some system commands, there is now difference between the system-wide command and the equivalent that is located in the chroot template directory (and the command that is in the domain's bin dir).

Is there a command/utility that can help with updating the commands (and all libraries that they depend on), that we have in our chroot template directory /var/www/vhosts/chroot?

Thank you for reading this far.

IgorG, thank you for reading and answering.

The article that you point out is very useful, I have used the script to add new commands.
The
./chroot_update.sh --update

part of it, might be what I need here, I am just unsure if it will delete all my manually added commands - I'll have to read trough the script.
By the way, the link from that article ( http://kb.odin.com/Attachments/24112/Attachments/chroot_update.zip) seems to have some corrupted scripts, but the zip file from the attachment works. The script cannot be used to create devices on ubuntu 14.04 - it seems to be using some wrong parameters, but the rest is ok.

Thanks again for your kind reply!

Back