• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

update of chroot commands after upgrade

Shantal

New Pleskian
Hi guys,

After update of some system commands, there is now difference between the system-wide command and the equivalent that is located in the chroot template directory (and the command that is in the domain's bin dir).

Is there a command/utility that can help with updating the commands (and all libraries that they depend on), that we have in our chroot template directory /var/www/vhosts/chroot?

Thank you for reading this far.

IgorG, thank you for reading and answering.

The article that you point out is very useful, I have used the script to add new commands.
The
./chroot_update.sh --update

part of it, might be what I need here, I am just unsure if it will delete all my manually added commands - I'll have to read trough the script.
By the way, the link from that article ( http://kb.odin.com/Attachments/24112/Attachments/chroot_update.zip) seems to have some corrupted scripts, but the zip file from the attachment works. The script cannot be used to create devices on ubuntu 14.04 - it seems to be using some wrong parameters, but the rest is ok.

Thanks again for your kind reply!

Back