• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update problems again in 9.5.2

C

Chris Magnuson

So from the command line (I've found the web GUI to not work more than it works historically) I do:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components

A few errors appear, some of which look important to me!

File downloading PSA_9.5.2/microupdates/MU1/common/php/plib/ui/reseller.client.php_: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.5.2/microupdates/MU2/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/sw-engine: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.5.2/microupdates/MU2/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/sw-engine-cgi: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.5.2/microupdates/MU3/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/usermng: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.5.2/microupdates/MU4/common/correct_aw_statistics.pl: 100% was finished.

When I repeat the update command again, it seems happy!!

Detecting installed product components.
You already have the latest version of product(s) and all selected components
installed. Installation will not continue.

What's the deal here? Should I be concerned?

CJ

Message "was skipped because of md5 checksum match" occurs because these files are consistency already. MicroUpdate or part of MicroUpdate is installed already.

Back