• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

update to 7.5.3 can't stop mysql

I

ice51

Guest
I've tried several times to complete this update from the console with no luck.
Everytime it tries to stop mysql it fails.
There's no pid in the var/run directory and I can't log into the control panel anymore becuase after I started the FIRST attempt from the web it croaked and ever since when I try to login to the main plesk control panel it redirects me to a white screen.
It recognizes invalid logins and there are no errors being displayed.

I've stopped and started everything known to man and rebooted the box. Nothing seems to have an impact?
Does anyone have an idea of what to try next?

EDIT: Its at or thinks its at 7.5.2

-ice51
 
In my case this has helped

"The conversion of the MySQL DB failed, we had to restore it from a backup and rerun the upgrade"
 
Most likely it doesn't work to stop mysql using the rc script. This is not related to Plesk. A solution is to change the mysql rc script to kill the running mysql processes. This error might have a dozen of possible causes.
 
Back
Top