• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Update

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I wanted to know why the page of /admin/update/product/ does not load from my admin account.

Thanks

Hi PedroN,

there are several causes, which might result in a non-working link for "...:8443/admin/update/product/" ( which is a redirect to "...:8447/summary.html ).

Consider to post log - entries from your panel - log, inspect your firewall settings, ckeck for dublicate "autoinstaller" - instances ( or/and "hanging" process(es) ), investigate possible hanging process(es) with for example "strace", restart the services "psa", "sw-cp-server" and "sw-engine", check if the services "sw-cp-server" and "sw-engine" are in a working state, check with "netstat", if the port "8447" is opened, when you tried to opene the "Updates and Upgrades" - site.

Further investigations can not be done without MORE informations from the corresponding log - files.

Hi PedroN,

there are several causes, which might result in a non-working link for "...:8443/admin/update/product/" ( which is a redirect to "...:8447/summary.html ).

Consider to post log - entries from your panel - log, inspect your firewall settings, ckeck for dublicate "autoinstaller" - instances ( or/and "hanging" process(es) ), investigate possible hanging process(es) with for example "strace", restart the services "psa", "sw-cp-server" and "sw-engine", check if the services "sw-cp-server" and "sw-engine" are in a working state, check with "netstat", if the port "8447" is opened, when you tried to opene the "Updates and Upgrades" - site.

Further investigations can not be done without MORE informations from the corresponding log - files.

Seems that if I log in with a domin it does not allow me to get in, but with the ip of the machine yes

Back