• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

updated key yesterday (SUS) now psa refuses to start!

Yep - tried to post a problem of my own, looked in error logs, seems remarkably similar. What is the quick fix here? I don't really need a discussion about how long everything is taking, just the options for repairing, details regarding what went wrong, and thoughts regarding how it might be avoided in future ;)

I see no Redhat 5.x binaries ???

Is it safe to assume CentOS 5.x is okay, or are we standing by. I cannot stress how important this is, we literally have thousands of machines affected.

Is there a Redhat 5.x binary fix yet - or is it safe to apply CentOS 5.x on Redhat 5.x ??

We've been successfully applying the CentOS builds on RHEL in limited urgent scenarios - NO ISSUES as of yet. (YMMV)

Don't think I'd want to do that for a mass rollout without an "official" build, but no problems encountered so far.

Hopefully Parallels with have "official" RHEL builds today.

I wonder why is it taking them so long to make a rhel5 patch, it's not that different then the centos5.

I have attached patch for RHEL5 in Workarounds thread.

I was having the same difficulties with the control panel dying. I am glad to report that the fixed worked. However, it took me a while to figure out what to do with the RPM file that I downloaded. Eventually I found the answer was a command like this:

#rpm -Uvh sw-cp-server-1.0-6.201004011105.centos5.i386.rpm

Where sw-cp-server...rpm was the file that I downloaded via wget. Just in case not everybody is an experienced linux whiz...

Back