• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updated version for AtMail Package

checho

New Pleskian
Dear all,

The version of AtMail included on Plesk 9.5.4 is obsolete. This version of AtMail (1.02, launched on august 2008) contains several bugs and don't have lots of features (such as a HTML editor for composing mails).

The last version of AtMail Open is 1.04 and was launched on July 2010.

I've checked Plesk Repository for Plesk 9.5.4 looking for an updated version of AtMail, but the package version available still being 1.02.

Have Parallels any prevision to update the AtMail Package for Plesk 9.5.4 to an updated version?

Thank you for your support.

Atmail 1.04 version is available for latest Plesk 10.1.1 version.
Not sure that Atmail will be upgraded for Plesk 9.x versions.

i am having quite a few problems with my Atmail 1.02 on plesk 9.5.4 also. I changed to Atmail because Horde suddenly developed even worse problems a few months back... Would a manual install of latest Atmail work with plesk you think? I tried a ver 1.04 from atomiccorp, but his had a bug that hasnt been fixed yet.. am seeking another suitable repo to install from...
ta
will

@humpy what sort of problems are you having with 1.04 from atomic repo? I have been using it for months and months on 5 servers and have no issues with it.

Also http://kb.odin.com/en/7029 if you want an updated version of Atmail the full version has lots of additional features that you maybe interested in.

Back