• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updates always available ?!

D

dams

Hello,

First excuse me but I'm french and my english isn't perfect.

I have a small problem with my Plesk since the last update 8.3. In my Desktop and Update Manager, I have still a New Update Available for my Plesk 8.3. After search to this forum, i've found a topic for the solution : Download the last Plesk autoinstaller for my Linux Version (FC6) and replace this new on my server in /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/

So, i do this manipulation but after, in my Plesk i still have this message inform me for the new update available.

Have you any solution Mister Swsoft ? ;)

I got the same problem. After updating the Autoinstaller, when checking the updater i got the orange icon saying there is a update. But in de packagesscreen everything in green. So there are NO updates.

I think something is going wrong.......

I've the same problem since update to Plesk 8.3.
OS is Suse 9.3.

Has Anybody an idea how i can solve this issue?

yes same here with 8.3 on a fc6 server, I am getting fed up with the bugs in this new plesk.....

I have the same issue but ignored it since it refused to go away even after completing the plesk suggested solution

yes, I ignored it too but in fact there is either a false negative or a false positive. This is not the sign of a truly secure system and I am worried it is masking a larger problem. Just beeing paranoid....

Sirs,

if you report about problems with updater it will be helpful to specify exact build number (--version parameter)
I don't hesitate it can help Plesk team to check and fix ;)

Back