• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Updates always available ?!

D

dams

Hello,

First excuse me but I'm french and my english isn't perfect.

I have a small problem with my Plesk since the last update 8.3. In my Desktop and Update Manager, I have still a New Update Available for my Plesk 8.3. After search to this forum, i've found a topic for the solution : Download the last Plesk autoinstaller for my Linux Version (FC6) and replace this new on my server in /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/

So, i do this manipulation but after, in my Plesk i still have this message inform me for the new update available.

Have you any solution Mister Swsoft ? ;)

I got the same problem. After updating the Autoinstaller, when checking the updater i got the orange icon saying there is a update. But in de packagesscreen everything in green. So there are NO updates.

I think something is going wrong.......

I've the same problem since update to Plesk 8.3.
OS is Suse 9.3.

Has Anybody an idea how i can solve this issue?

yes same here with 8.3 on a fc6 server, I am getting fed up with the bugs in this new plesk.....

I have the same issue but ignored it since it refused to go away even after completing the plesk suggested solution

yes, I ignored it too but in fact there is either a false negative or a false positive. This is not the sign of a truly secure system and I am worried it is masking a larger problem. Just beeing paranoid....

Sirs,

if you report about problems with updater it will be helpful to specify exact build number (--version parameter)
I don't hesitate it can help Plesk team to check and fix ;)

Back