• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updates show "Parallels Plesk 9.5.5 updates" ?

Speedy059

New Pleskian
I'm pretty new to Plesk, and want to confirm something. I installed the Plesk 11 Beta and recently did an update to 11.0.9 Update #2, which I believe is the latest update. Is it normal for every time you go to the update feature to see this:

Products summary:
Parallels Plesk Panel v. 11.0.9

Parallels Plesk 9.5.5 updates Not installed
Product description

Why is there information on plesk 9.5.5? Is this normal, do I have to reinstall Plesk 11? I would rather not :(

Strange. It should be fixed in Update 2. I have informed developers about your case. It should be fixed soon. Thank you for notification.

I too am having this issue, What do we have to do to get it resolved? Here is what I am getting:

I want to update to version 11 from 10.4.4... Except, from the panel when I click on the Updates & Upgrades, it shows:

Parallels Plesk 9.5.5 updates... When I click on Product description, it speaks of the version 11 I wish to go to....

When Select and proceed with update, I receive the following:

A dependency problem is found: Parallels Panel has been installed.

after I continued with what I wrote above, I received this error:

There are no products for your operating system
( 'Microsoft' 'Windows-server' '5.2-sp2' 'x86_64' ) available
from the selected source.

Any suggestions? Still at 10.4.4

also I have windows 2003 x64 server, Is that compatible with Pleask version 11?

I hope with what I wrote here, you can direct me on what I need to do to go to version 11.

Thanks,

Joe

I do still see that but I ignore it as long my panel is working fine. (My Plesk Control Panel has 11.0.9 Update #6, last updated at July 20, 2012 03:04 PM)

can't parallels help me here.

if you read my post above you will see that I did continue but it still fails. It would be nice if one of the parallels support guru's would help me with this. It's not my program, it is theres. I pay for the SUS and it won't update. please advise me what I need to do to update to latest version.

Thanks!

Joe

im waiting to fix a few other things my plesk 11.09 for windows and this was clean server install still shows Parallels Plesk 9.5.5 updates needed to be done.

This is windows sever 2008 64bit

Urgent need to update plesk 9.5

Hi ,

I have urgent need to upgrade plesk 9.5 to plesk 10 or 11 .but my license has been expired so i need plesk 9.5 license for few days to upgrade it to lates .

Please help me itq very urgent .

Regards,
Mohit

Hi ,

I have urgent need to upgrade plesk 9.5 to plesk 10 or 11 .but my license has been expired so i need plesk 9.5 license for few days to upgrade it to lates .

Please help me itq very urgent .

Regards,
Mohit
Contact your sales representative with all license related questions.

Back