• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Updating PHP in Network Solutions GUI

Lloyd

New Pleskian
When I go to the drop down in plesk 12 showing the PHP versions available in the netsol plesk gui, the only version showing is 5.3.3.
Called them, no help. Said I need to learn how to send the right commands or hire them to do it for $100 - $200.

Are they purposely blocking the updates one wonders?

Regardless, can anyone tell me how to get the PHP update accomplished?

Can you go to Tools&Settings -> Updates and Upgrades and choose additional PHP versions for installation like on my picture?

Screenshot at Sep 04 14-59-07.png

Hi Lloyd,

now that @IgorG pointed you directly to the possibility, that you didn't install additional Plesk PHP versions and the screenshot shows, that you are able to install Plesk PHP version 5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4 / 5.5 / 5.6 over the Plesk Control Panel, how about giving it a try and install the desired PHP versions?

If you desire to update/upgrade your serverwide PHP version ( actual version 5.3.3, as you stated ), you can't do this over the Plesk Control Panel, but have to log in as user "root" over SSH and have to follow for example:

Pls. note, that the above mentioned KB - article describes solutions for CentOS 5 and you probably have to use other sources, rpm's and commands, if you use another operating system! ;)

Back