• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updating PHP

C

colinjack

Running 7.5.6 and it says I am running PHP 4.311 ... can I just install a later version on the server or will this break Plesk even more?

Thanks - also have a problem with PHP scripts asking for a login (no matter where they are and with full permissions) ... don't suppose you have any ideas?

I have opened another thread for the latter query, but no responses :(

Did that - all look fine. ASP scripts work fine , just PHP asks for login details.

Got it working ... went into IIS and turned off anon access and then turned it on again. A buglet in Plesk methinks.

I had already tried resetting the anon passwords in Plesk using %plesk_bin%\websrvmng --update-anon-passwords-all

Thanks for your help.

I have a similar problem with php not working but i get a error on the page:

HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied.

I have already run the reconfigure tool twice, and it hasn;t fixed the problem.

Note:
I was having a problem with php not working and dll's missing, so I reinstalled php 4.311 and now get the forbidden error.

I am also getting this is the even log:
The registry key for IIS subauthenticator is not configured correctly on local machine, the anonymous password sync feature is disabled.

Can anyone help me?

Back