• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Updating red question marks in subscriptions screen

xyptilon

Basic Pleskian
Some subscriptions have red questions marks because resources are supposedly exceeded.

When I change the plan so they're no longer exceeded, the question mark stays red.

How do I update this through the command-line? I tried running the following, but that didn't remove the red question marks.

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all

Try to use

# plesk bin subscription --sync-subscription example.net

Thank you for your feedback. The command ran successfully, but did not update the red question mark.

Others were updated though (before I executed the command) so I guess there is a cron that runs that does it.

Thank you for your reply and the link, it appears to be (for future reference):

/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f AnalyseDomainStatistics

Back