• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade 10.2 to 10.3.1 -- FAILED

RodStr

Basic Pleskian
So after hearing from Plesk support that I need to upgrade my server to 10.3.1 to get the needed PHP fix so that Plesk properly identifies the version of PHP that is in use to install programs from the Application Vault (inparticular the latest version of WordPress)... I tried running the upgrade on our test server.

It ran for about 5 minutes then reported

Starting installation of packages
upgrading Parallels Panel SQL server...
Failed to install 'C:\a168eb93443c6a94b978f09324831b30\parallels\PANEL-WIN_10.3.1\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\mysql-admin.msi' with error 1618
Error: Action sequence 'upgrade: upgrading Parallels Panel SQL server...' of package 'mysql' has been failed with code 1618
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

Recommendations ?
Anyone ?

Ran upgrade process again, and it got by the error... then hung at the Installing Visual Studio C++ Redistributeable... sat there for 45 minutes before I finally restarted it... logged into panel OK, but was showing version 10.3.0 instead of 10.3.1, so ran the Update Components option. Now I am seeing 10.3.1, but have errors with the Customer and Business Manager screen, AND the test server can't see the APS library of applications so I can't test the Vault installation of WordPress... what a cluster...

Could you please clarify what errors do you see in Customer & Business Manager?
Screenshot or some other input will be appreciated.

Any errors in sw-cp-server error log?
%plesk-dir%\admin\logs\php_error_log

Back