• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade from 11.0.9 to 11.5.30 doesn't work (not visible in Parallels Installer)

JBurns

New Pleskian
At this moment, on my CentOS6.3 server, I have Plesk 11.0.9 Update #55.

On the home page I got the message:

Upgrade to the version 11.5.30 is available.

So, I click "Install Now".

Installer opens ("Install and Update Parallels Products"). But no upgrade is available.

The button "Install or Upgrade Product Install a new product or upgrade an existing one" is disabled (greyed out).

Last edited:
Could you show me what do you have in your Plesk db?
# mysql -u admin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -e "use psa; select * from smb_productUpgrades;"

And after that, let's remove all cached upgrade info:
# mysql -u admin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -e "use psa; DELETE FROM smb_productUpgrades;"
# rm -rf /root/.autoinstaller

And try once more to run upgrade. I will be glad to see if this solution helps you.

Last edited:
Thank you Sergey for your answer.

I had 1 record in smb_productUpgrades:
Code:
+----+---------------+-----------------------------------------+-------+---------+
| id | releaseId     | description                             | shown | version |
+----+---------------+-----------------------------------------+-------+---------+
|  1 | PLESK_11_5_30 | Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5.30 (testing) |     0 | 11.5.30 |

I did what you said - deleted upgrades from db and .autoinstaller.

After clearing the db and .autoinstaller dir, the upgrade did show up in the installer.

So, thanks again for help! Now let's keep fingers crossed for the update to complete without errors (got some doubts on that :/).

Edit: Actually, it didn't work. The update that has shown up was Plesk 11.0.9 Update #55, which was already installed before. Currently no new update is available from the installer.
(already posted this info below, but has to be accepted by moderator, so posted here as edit also)

Last edited:
Hello,

I had the same problem as described above and tried what you suggested. Once I performed the commands the notice telling me there is an upgrade disappeared as well as there are still no updates in the Updates & Upgrades menu.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hello again,

I'm sorry I've posted my answer too soon. As kevin@ said, the upgrade disappeared from Home page and there is no info about the 11.5.30 now. The upgrade I saw on the Plesk Installer performed installation of 11.0.9 #55 once again, not the 11.5.30.

So, my joy was premature. :(

Last edited:
Looks like we're having the exact same issue. I ended up rebooting the entire server (when all else fails) and it came back and once I logged into plesk it performed the MU55 update again. (that was already done a few days ago)

I inserted those values back into the table and got the link back to Install Now, but of course once you get to the :8447/summary.html screen there are no upgrades available.

Plesk 11.5.30 is in early adopters release tier, if I'm not mistaken. You might want to switch to it to be able to upgrade using Web UI.

I had the same problem, after update to version 11.0.9#55 the update link disappear and in "Install and Update Parallels Products" the upgrade to "11.5.30 (testing)" disappear too.

I had the same problem, after update to version 11.0.9#55 the update link disappear and in "Install and Update Parallels Products" the upgrade to "11.5.30 (testing)" disappear too.

This also happen to me today. I tried running the commands as suggested and now the link to upgrade is totally gone.

Where is Igor when I need him? :) Can anyone help - I would like to get this done this weekend.

Showing the link on your configuration was likely an error that was fixed in MU#55.

See. My. Post. Above.

For all those with this issue. I have MU#55 installed. I have created a support ticket with Plesk support. I did this at 7:30 tonight. They have been great at communicating via email As of 11:30 pm, they let me know they are sending it senior engineers.

I will post my results, as it may help others!

Inexo-Dev

Could you share id of your support request?

ID is: 1675570

The final result was that it is a Plesk issue an email that said "It will be fixed in future updates of Parallels Plesk Panel"

Plesk provided a work around for windows and linux, using the command line.

ID is: 1675570

The final result was that it is a Plesk issue an email that said "It will be fixed in future updates of Parallels Plesk Panel"

Plesk provided a work around for windows and linux, using the command line.

Hi - you said Plesk provided a workaround, but you didn't say what!

Please could you share this workaround, as I am also unable to upgrade.

Still "Upgrade to the version 11.5.30 is available." is in 11.00.9#55 missing. What can I do? I want upgrade to 11.5 since weeks. :(

Back