• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade from 4.5 to 5.0

W

warrior

We´re currently evaluating an upgrade of Plesk from 9.5.4 to 10.0.1 AND the upgrade to the current Sitebuilder version we have, which is 4.5 to 5.0, which AFAIK is integrated within Plesk 10.

How can we perform the upgrade of Sitebuilder?

Thanks for any documentation and advice.

SiteBuilder 5.0 is built from scratch. There is no way to upgrade SB 4.5 to 5.0.
Stay with Plesk 9.5.4 until 10.1 is released later this month, you will avoid alot of headache.

We are now on Plesk 10.2 but still I don't see a possibility to update 4.5 sites to 5.x
Elsewhere on your pages it's written that upgrade of sites can be done manually, but how ?
Also I haven't paid anymore for my old 4.5 license, because Plesk 10 - Unlimited domains has an integrated 100 sites license. Now I can't even access my old sitebuilder installation because of license is not renewed.

Bart DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bart De Bruycker,

It is not possible to upgrade websites made in SB 4.5 to SB 10.x, because SB 10.x is a completely different product, not a new version of the old SB. Manual upgrading of websites means that website admin creates a new website in SB 10.x and manually moves all the information here through copy-paste, etc.

We are working on limited content import feature that will allow users to move some of their SB 4.5 website content to SB 10.x.

sitebuilder 5 for linux without plesk

i have sitebuilder 4.5 on a linux server but not using plesk control panel. I'm seeing all of this info about sitebuilder 5 is it available for a non plesk installation like 4.5?

Hi adtastichosting,

We will be introducing Managed / Stand-Alone version of Parallels Web Presence Builder 10 soon. You can contact your sales representative for more information.

Back