• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Upgrade nginx to nginx plus and custom vhost config

dopeboy

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

i've moved most of my sites to Obsidian but now i haven't used any panel i've hosted myself on dedicated server by myself installing nginx/php and other stuff everything from cli/terminal so i've had some custom setup and i will really like to be able to move one of my projects on plesk which requires nginx plus, pagespeed and some other modules to be installed and has some custom settings on nginx vhost

1 . If possible how can i upgrade my Obsidian to use nginx plus?

2 . If possible how can i add some custom configs/settings on nginx ex after i create/host my domain on plesk i would like to add somethings like ex
Code:
        location /uploads/drive {
          add_header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' 'mywebsite';
          add_header 'Access-Control-Allow-Credentials' 'true';
        }

Thanks

2 . If possible how can i add some custom configs/settings on nginx ex after i create/host my domain on plesk i would like to add somethings like ex

The corresponding UI options are available in the Customer Panel in Websites & Domains > <domain_name> > Apache & nginx Settings.
see also: How to modify domain's configurations in Plesk permanently, How to get and set Additional Apache/Nginx directives via CLI?
Apache and Nginx Settings & How to add additional nginx directives globally

Last edited:
Back