• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Upgrade not working 8447 nothing listening

KNARZ

New Pleskian
Hi.
I search the board for the Issue and found some but nothing I found solved my Problem. :(
It's about the Update & Upgrades Web Interface.

-It's not about the Firewall or Fail2Ban
I disabled the Firewall while Testing

The service isn't starting at all (I guess)

Code:
netstat -natp | grep :844
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8443            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      616/config   
tcp6       0      0 :::8443                 :::*                    LISTEN      616/config

I took a look into the autoinstaller3.log and found this warning and errors
Code:
Warning: Failed to attach to cgroup /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd/user/root/tasks, installer might be unexpectedly killed later by the system
Error: Not found source for system packages (release 8.11) in APT software sources configuration:
Warning: BuildLoader finish with unsuccess.
Warning: ez_template_suffix is NOT defined in  PSA_17.9.13/plesk-17.9.13-deb8.0-x86_64.inf3
Warning: ez_template_suffix is NOT defined in  PHPXX_17/php52-deb8.0-x86_64.plesk17.inf3
Warning: SystemCmd exit code was not checked. (Command was: 'apt-cache policy').
The PHP error applies to every Version.

I tried to run

plesk installer --all-versions --select-product-id plesk --select-release-latest --show-components >/dev/null && plesk installer --version

But this didn't fix it.

With:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --debug --separate-log --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components

I got this log in the attachment.

I didn't notice that the last Update is 7 month ago since I write this thread. :/

I always avoided to upgrade the system via apt-get over command line. Plesk should do the job.
But netherless I made a Snapshot and gave it a try. 500+ Packages can be upgraded and after the Upgrade some version of some Package doesn't match for plesk and the lines above fail early on.

Not sure what to do next. :/ please help with some guidance.

I didn't notice about the update as System Updates says it's up-to-date.
update.PNG

Attachments

• plesk-log.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 3
Somehas has a slight Idea what to do next, what logs should I check?
Is the error all about?
Code:
ERROR: Not found source for system packages (release 8.11) in APT software sources configuration:
Package files:
 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     release a=now
 500 http://autoinstall.plesk.com/debian/PHP73_17/ jessie/all i386 Packages
     release o=Plesk,a=jessie,n=jessie,l=PHP v 7.3 packages,c=all
     origin autoinstall.plesk.com
And how should I fix it?

Solved the problem.
I remember I tried to upgrade to Debian 9 but this resultat in some kind of errors, so I restored the snapshot.
Unfortunatly I did run the prepare script for plesk and took the snapshot after that.

So the apt sources lists and autoinstaller got messed up.
Fortunatly the Prepare script created a backup of the lists. I restored them and than it all got working again.

Back