• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Upgrade PHP and GD

A

ACSS

Guest
Hi everyone,

I know this upgrade is a bit outdated, but my customer requires them. Anyone upgraded the following recently using Plesk 7.5 for Linux?

Current PHP 4.3.2 upgrade to 4.3.10
Current GD 2.0.12 upgrade to 2.0.28

I can't seem to find the files I need at http://3es.atomicrocketturtle.com/atomic/art/3ES/. The only PHP upgrade there is PHP 5.0

Anyone able to help here? Appreciate any help :)


Regards,
Alvin
 
Back
Top