• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Upgrade Plesk 12.0.18 to 12.5 or onyx 17.0.17?

Paris Paraskeva

New Pleskian
Shall I Upgrade Plesk 12.0 to 12.5 or onyx 17.0.17? New features I need are only php 7 as a secondary option per domain and being able to use lets encrypt ssl certificates. Its more important for me to use a rock solid stable release. My current uptime is 500+days probably since my last server new hardware migration.

I am on a dedicated server running CentOS 6.8 with an Intel Xeon CPU E5-2620 v3 @ 2.40GHz and 32GB ram. I have around 100 websites setup on the server. How long should I expect the upgrade take? to 12.5? to onyx 17?

I would suggest you upgrade to Onyx 17.5 where newest versions of PHP and LE extension will be released faster.

It depends on many factors, but I think it shouldn't be more than 20-30 min in the most difficult case.

That sounds perfect Igor!

Repository nodesource is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository nodesource-source is listed more than once in the configuration

Any pointers on how to get rid of this warning?
(I installed node on my server so i am able to use it only for assets compilation on command line via gulp/webpack)

Repository nodesource is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository nodesource-source is listed more than once in the configuration

Any pointers on how to get rid of this warning?
Find the extra file in /etc/yum.repos.d/ or extra entry in /etc/yum.conf

Back