• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade plesk license

DarkKikies

Basic Pleskian
I have a vps to OVH to which I associate a license from 12 months plesk.

A month ago I renewed the vps I am that the license panel ovh plesk and I know that the license will expire in 2016.

vh.png

But going into my plesk panel me that the license will expire in a month.

plesk.png

Trying the "retrieves keys" the most that I can reach is that the license expires in August this year.

I suppose that all license related questions you should forward to your Service Provider. OVH in your case.

You bought a license from OVH. How Odin can help you with this license? If OVH technician can't help you - they should submit ticket to Odin Support Team but not forward you to forum or anything else :)

Most likely your provider has invoiced you for a 12months subscription however they are only paying month by month via their Key Administration (KA) into Odin. This is normal. Keep an eye on your key and it should roll for another month before key expires. Hope this helps. P.S. We provide Plesk12 License Keys and great support. https://www.conetix.com.au/services/plesk-licensing/

Back