• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade to 7.5.4 broke horde webmail

A

adc124

Hi,

I recently upgraded from Plesk 7.1 to 7.5.4 on red hat linux. Everything was fine except now i can't access webmail via the usual webmail.domainname.com address. It simply comes up with a 404 page not found error. Webmail is definately activated for the domain in question.

Forgive me if this has already been answered, there are loads of similar threads on this forum but I couldn't find anything that solves the problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you upgraded, make sure you installed the psa-horde and psa-imp rpms. They are seperate as of 7.5.x.

Both rpm's installed!

running 'rpm -q' at the terminal window shows that both of those packages are installed.

Any other suggestions????

Upgrade zend to latest version, horde uses zend and your php is upgraded to 4.3.11. That should solve the problem. Zend is not automatically upgraded by plesk.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try that as soon as i get a chance.

Could you explain why an out of date version of zend would result in a 404 page not found error??

I have the same problem on RH9 box - horde stopped to work afer plesk upgrade.

Now I have Installed newest Zend optimizer and made rpm -Uvh --force psa-imp* psa-horde*
but still see 404 error

and I should say I did up2date httpd - maybe that rewrite some conf but it should not as I know.

below my php.ini quoted:
[Zend]
;zend_extension = /usr/lib/ioncube/Ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so
;zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
;zend_optimizer.enable_loader = 0
;zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-2.5.1
;zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-2.5.1

zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-2_6_0
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-2_6_0
zend_optimizer.version=2.6.0
zend_extension=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so
zend_extension_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager_TS.so

I made rpm -e all horde related rpms and installed them again - everything working ok now.

Back