• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade to 8.0.1 on centOS 3.6

M

Matteo@

Excuse me for bad english...

I have this error when upgrade Plesk from 8.0.0 to 8.0.1:

Install package psa-locale-base-en-US
error: Failed dependencies:
psa-locale-base = 8.0.0 is needed by (installed) psa-8.0.0-centos3.6.build80060425.18
Error while execute command rpm -U /root/psa/PSA_8.0.1/dist-rpm-CentOS-3.6-i386/base/psa-locale-base-en-US-8.0.1-centos3.6.build80060728.17.noarch.rpm
ERROR: error while executing RPM

what is the problem.
Thanks

Matteo from Italy

Acording to what I see, you're just trying to update the "locale", instead of the full system. Plesk 8.0.0 and Plesk 8.0.1 have different dependancies. You're updating a dependancy for 8.0.1, while not updating Plesk to 8.0.1. There are three ways you can do this... 1. Use the AutoUpdater feature (Server -> Update), 2. Use the AutoInstaller for your Distro (available via the downloads page), or 3. Update each of the RPMs needed together, not one by one, in order to update plesk. This, on most servers, includes the entire base/ directory, as well as some of the opt/ subdirectories. Of course, your box is your own, it may have other requirements.. The first two options are the "easy" methods of doing this. The third requires you have a bit more knowledge on the Linux OS and how RPM works.

Hope that was helpful to you..
-John

Ok, we have installed rpm one to one. But a this moment on my Updater Web interface, I have 2 distributions avaiable (8.0.0 and 8.0.1) and I think I task that the version currently in function is the 8.0.0.
How I can verify?
And as I can remove the old version?

Back