• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade to Plesk 12 from Plesk 9.5.4

ospito

New Pleskian
I need to update a Plesk 9.5.4 server to Plesk 12. The installer tells me that I first need to upgrade to, at least, Plesk 10.4 before upgrading to Plesk 12. But, I can't find out how to upgrade from Plesk 9.5.4 to Plesk 10.4, only version the installer is showing is Plesk 12.

You have the choice to list all available options for the autoinstaller with the command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --help

You will then see, that the command - string "--select-release-id PLESK_10_4_4" will allow you to choose the latest stable version of Plesk 10.4.
The complete list for your current operating system will be displayed with the command - string "--show-all-releases"

A command line to upgrade to Plesk 10.4 would then be for example:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id PLESK_10_4_4 --upgrade-installed-components

( even that I suggested now the full command line, please have a look at ALL AVAILABLE OPTIONS, like I first suggested. )

Back