1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

upgrading from 6.52 - SSL question

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by onaweb, Jan 15, 2005.

1. onaweb

onaweb Guest

Hello,
    I recently upgraded to psa 7.01 from 6.52. To do this I backuped everything and did a restore on the new server. I did have some problems with the SSL enabled setting going from psa 6.52 to 7.01. Where it would let you enable SSL on 6.52 so when I tried to restore the backup I received an error message that only one site may have SSL enabled, so I had to restore each domain one at a time and then uncheck the SSL enable and then restore the next site - big pain, but I made it through this process - it did save a little time setting everything anyway.

My question is that after the restore I have noticed that it created an httpsdocs folder on each domain, I understand that it would from the backup, but my question is should I delete this folder as it is no longer being used by psa 7? And is it safe to delete it?

Thanks,
    Andy