• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

upgrading from 6.52 - SSL question

O

onaweb

Hello,
I recently upgraded to psa 7.01 from 6.52. To do this I backuped everything and did a restore on the new server. I did have some problems with the SSL enabled setting going from psa 6.52 to 7.01. Where it would let you enable SSL on 6.52 so when I tried to restore the backup I received an error message that only one site may have SSL enabled, so I had to restore each domain one at a time and then uncheck the SSL enable and then restore the next site - big pain, but I made it through this process - it did save a little time setting everything anyway.

My question is that after the restore I have noticed that it created an httpsdocs folder on each domain, I understand that it would from the backup, but my question is should I delete this folder as it is no longer being used by psa 7? And is it safe to delete it?

Thanks,
Andy

Back