• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrading from 9.5.3 to 10.0.1

contact

New Pleskian
My up grade failed and when I login to panel I get

Internal error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.smb_productUpgrades' doesn't exist
Message SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.smb_productUpgrades' doesn't exist
File Pdo.php
Line 238
Type Zend_Db_Statement_Exception

I have tried login a ticket 36 hours ago and seems parallels does not support it's product...

Desperately need help

The bootstrapper failed to work and it took 58 hours for parallels support to finally get a technician on the job. I feel their service is appalling. It is almost arrogance that their product fails and like beggers we have to beg and plead with them for attention that we have purchased.

Here is the wash up by the technician
"I am glad to say that your issue with control panel was resolved. According to error message

0: Pdo.php:238
Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(array)
1: Statement.php:283
Zend_Db_Statement->execute(array)
2: Abstract.php:433
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'DESCRIBE `smb_users`', array)
3: Abstract.php:230

Some tables related to SiteBuilder was not exists in database.

After database checking, I have created neccessary tables which were parsed from clean installation of Plesk Panel 10.0.1, you could access Plesk control panel now."

Could you please provide me support ticket ID? I will check it.

emergeny help! SMB database not created!!!

Hello,

I try to upgrade other server and I get some other errors:

Internal error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.smb_productUpgrades' doesn't exist

So I try this one:

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp10.9.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

but in repair process I get this error:

ERROR while trying to SMB database not created
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/pp10.9.0-bootstrapper.101115.22.08.log), fix and try again

===> Restoring database from backup /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.dump.gz

**** Product repair failed.

I couldn't solve it, yet. please help me, ASAP.

===> Restoring database from backup /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.dump.gz

**** Product repair failed.

It looks like you have broken previous Plesk database dump.
I think it would be better to contact support team for fixing this non-trivial problem.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...

Hello,

Thank you IgorG for your answer. Before I get your answer, I remove Plesk completely. It was my new server and there wasn't any domain on it.

After removing I'm getting another problem. This time, I try to install new fresh version 10.0.1. But after download all packages, when installation has begin, I get this:

Starting installation of packages
sh: /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp10.9.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh: No such file or directory

ERROR: An error occurred during performing of installation PREP actions (see log for details). Installation was rolled back.
Warning! Not all packages were installed.
Please check if your system services are operable.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

I check it. there isn't psa folder in the /usr/local/ yet (installer doesn't create and copy contents).

How can I solve this issue, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE...

What do you mean "I remove Plesk completely"? It is not so easy to remove Plesk completely.
I suggest you install Plesk to fresh installed OS.

Yes, I know that it's not easy to remove, but I know the process of that. At the moment when I try to install version 10 and also 10.0.1, I'll get the same error. But when I try 9.5.3 it's work truly!

If you haven't any important data on this server - why you cant reinstall OS?

Yes, you're right. But the server is not near me and I'm manage it just remotely. So I can't reinstall OS, myself.

Is this panel the same plesk that I'm working with it, more that 6 yeas!!!?

Finally, I reinstall OS. I'm very furious. Plesk has another error at the begin of installation. Full story:

[root@localhost ~]# ./parallels_installer_v3.7.1_build101103.18_os_CentOS_5_x86_64

File downloading PSA_10.0.1/plesk-10.0.1-cos5-x86_64.inf3:
ERROR: Failed to download the package http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_10.0.1/plesk-10.0.1-cos5-x86_64.inf3:
The requested URL returned error: 403
Not all packages were installed.
Please try installing packages again later.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.
[root@localhost ~]#

this the last wizard, when it's try to download packages, I get this and finish installation.

what's the problem?? Please help me, I'm so confused.

license compatibility!!

Hello IgorG,

After that I solved my issues and reinstall OS, as you know, I've to migrate from a server that it has Plesk 10. So I decide to install Plesk 10.0.1 directly. At the moment everything is ok. But now I've got another problem. I have a version 9.5.3 license and after first log in when I try to upload this key, I see this error:

Error: Uploaded license key is not valid.
You are trying to use license key created for another version of Parallels Panel. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key.
How can I solve this problem? I search about it and I couldn't find anything! Is it just for version 9 and it doesn't work for new version of the same application?

Thank you for your cooperating and soon answer.

You should upgrade your 9.x license to 10.x format. If you have SUS it will be free. Contact your sales representative with this question.

I've been thinking about upgrading and we have SUS license. shall I upgrade the license before or after running the upgrade from control panel

Anyone please. shall I upgrade the license before or after running the upgrade from control panel

License should be upgraded automatically during Plesk upgrade procedure if you have SUS. But you can install upgraded license later via License Manager to new version of Plesk.

Back