• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrading from ColdFusion 9 to ColdFusion 10

RichardMckenna

New Pleskian
Hi,

We are currently running Plesk Panel 11.5.30 with ColdFusion 9. We would like to upgrade to ColdFusion 10 but I'm not exactly sure of the best route to take.

If I install CF10 will I then get the option in Plesk to choose the version of CF active on each site or will CF10 replace CF9 completely in Plesk? Also what will happen to all the CF Data Source Names I have created via Plesk, will they automatically get transferred to CF10 or will I have to set them all up manually.

Any in-site into how it works or suggestions on the best method of upgrading would be great.

Thanks,

Richard

Hello,

Safest way to upgrade is to run updates and upgrades tools from plesk >> tool and setting sections.It will update and replace the current version of your application and other management will be same. And you will get the upgrade option only if the current version of your plesk supports it.

Back