• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrate 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 - Control Panel login blank page

once, we had 7.0.2 and ev1 installed 7.0.1 upon it, that led eventually to a reinstall of the whole OS. One thing that would be good, would be that:

1. NEVER be able to install an older patch over a new

2. Always be able to uninstall each patch

Originally posted by AbsolutelyFreeW
mertz, since you have an open support ticket on this, I think you'd be the first to know about a solution ;)

I've got tickets resolved that will be in 7.0.4. So maybe the solution comes with that.

I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as I find out something.

In other news, I installed a new server last night with a fresh OS, fresh 7.0.3 install , and a fresh MailEnable Pro 1.54 install and all works well except for deleting domains. It always causes an error and I have to run mchk several times to get the domain to delete properly. i'm going to open a ticket on this one as soon as I document how to reproduce it.

So it's been about a month now since people discovered the 7.3 update didn't work right and started this thread - and yet no fixes for the 7.3 update.

I made the mistake of assuming the update would work and installed it then had to uninstall it so that I could have 7.2 again.

Now though statistics don't work, the scheduler doesn't work and Plesk can't delete domains. I wonder what other functions no longer work that I have not discovered.

It would be less work to ditch the CP and do everything manually again...

So is it time to cut our losses and go looking for a different control panel? One that works and is actually supported?

If they can't fix the problems with it in a month I wonder if they are either not trying or are incapable...

I am usually quite tolerant about this kind of thing, but when you have a hundred customers dependant on the CP it get's really stressful. And I am sure others in this situation have even more riding on it. - and not a word from Plesk...

I understand your frustration and believe me, we are also totaly upset regarding the support we get from SwSoft - which is none existant.....for Windows

Are next servers will NOT be PLESK cp....either.

I agreed - managing the servers manualy would be faster.

At least Microsoft IIS6 works....

Hello All

i'm also very fustrated because one month of waiting and nothing.

- Stats still do not work correctly
- plesk sheduler is not working well
- backup utility does not work

i thought at the weekend "great 7.5 is out there" but i can't upgrade the 7.0.x to the 7.5, then all which tried that they failed.
very bad from plesk :-(

but what other CP could you use, then i will not loose so more time with plesk which i lost allready. it was not hours it was days and weeks of troubleshooting everytime an update came out.

we have one server which runs still 6.5.2 and it work since 6 month without a single problem.

Hello there, I run a small webhosting reseller business, I've a windows 2003 Server running plesk 7.0.2, it has been working great, I havent had any problems at all for months.

I'm wondering if i should upgrade to plesk 7.0.3, I'm interested in enabling Dr. Web Antivirus mostly.

After reading this post I'm wondering what you guys ended up doing, were the issues with 7.0.3 ever fixed?

Since plesk 7.5.1 its out, should i consider skipping 7.0.3 and update to 7.5.1 instead.

Any comments or recomendations?

Thanks in Advance

-Andres Tinoco

Hi Andres,

We gave up on trying to get 7.0.3 going. We were lucky, cause 7.5.0 was released about the time we had the issues with 7.0.3.

We could get 7.5.0 going without too much problems.

WebCTRL,

We wish we knew. We are afraid to upgrade, since 7.5.0 is working without any problems currently. :(

We are stuck on a broken 7.02 - no fixed 7.03 update was ever released that I have seen.

Is there an actual update to 7.5 from 7.02 that works? Has someone else upgraded and had everything work afterwards?

The safest way to do upgrades is to take a backup and restore. There are always some permissions not working and some databases permissions also, and you have to setup the server from beginning, but thats much safer than upgrading in my opinion. Thats how I went from 70.2 to 7.0.3 after reading alll the failed upgrades

We have had the same issue with the blank plesk page upon install. I beleive it has do do with the errors found in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\logs\ssl.log

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sat Sep 10 06:37:22 2005] [info] Connection to child 24 established (server localhost:8443, client 127.0.0.1)
[Sat Sep 10 06:37:22 2005] [info] Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[Sat Sep 10 06:37:22 2005] [info] Initial (No.1) HTTPS request received for child 24 (server localhost:8443)
[Sat Sep 10 06:37:45 2005] [info] (OS 10060)A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. : SSL input filter read failed.
[Sat Sep 10 06:37:47 2005] [info] Connection to child 24 closed with standard shutdown(server localhost:8443, client 127.0.0.1)
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:11 2005] [info] Connection to child 24 established (server localhost:8443, client 64.34.130.251)
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:12 2005] [info] Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:12 2005] [info] (70014)End of file found: SSL input filter read failed.
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:12 2005] [info] Connection to child 24 closed with standard shutdown(server localhost:8443, client 64.xxx.xxx.xxx)
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:13 2005] [info] Connection to child 24 established (server localhost:8443, client 64.34.130.251)
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:13 2005] [info] Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:13 2005] [info] Initial (No.1) HTTPS request received for child 24 (server localhost:8443)
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:29 2005] [info] (OS 10060)A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. : SSL input filter read failed.
[Sat Sep 10 07:02:31 2005] [info] Connection to child 24 closed with standard shutdown(server localhost:8443, client 64.xxx.xxx.xxx)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This occured when I attempted to go to https://<SERVER-IP>:8443 instead I just used https://localhost:8443 and it works!

Back