1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Upload Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by des19n, Nov 30, 2011.

1. des19n

des19n New Pleskian

60%
    Hi,

first i have a new server since 3 weeks with OS Debian 6 with Plesk 10.3.1(Auto-Updates was on) till yesterday. Plesk installed automatically a patch plesk-10.3.1-16 and since then uploads on server are very slow. I have tried different domains on server and all are same slow. Uploads from Browser and also from Control Panel same slow.
    wget www......de/100MB.iso downloaded in 13s over ssh panel
    Uploads to other servers working fine and very fast.

Today i have upgraded Plesk to latest version 10.4.4 Update #4, updated am Nov 30, 2011 09:03 AM
    and the upload problem still exists...
    How can i solve this problem?

Thanx

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    How you have performed this uploading exactly? Steps to reproduce?

3. des19n

des19n New Pleskian

60%
    first i have a site where i can upload images/zip/files over Browser(input fields) tested with jpg 6,5 MB and zip 8 MB
    second i have tried over Control Panel with create new file, then select from local computer to upload

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011